17 May 2013

on being late for school again



Squeezing in a few rows before school while she was supposed to be minding the baby? I can't imagine who she got that idea from...

I've enjoyed the glimpses of my friends' lives on Fridays when they post for {this moment}, but I've never considered joining in myself. And then this morning, when this moment happened, I thought it might make some of you chuckle.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words [oops] - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



update :: okay, so it seems that {this moment} is not collecting submissions this week, click through on the link above to see why. I'll try and join in next week instead. In the meantime, we'll be knitting.


4 comments:

  1. lol you can mind a baby and knit ;) Glad we aren't the only ones always late for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is pretty darn cute.
    she is doing such an awesome job!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perspective of the photo and look at that knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, well done girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...